Friday, July 11, 2008

drum slices 3

this is my fourth concert, the word i dunno how to describe,
it's really.....hehe
i really love the feeling that i on stage, mayb i like to show off ( wat can i show)...hehe^*^
bcoz it's no limitation, no discrimination, no realistic, but audience is realistic, hav responsibility for every part of body, movement, posture and so on, hav to be detail...i like it..
but.....dunno, i hope this will keep up going until the end of my life.

i get many comments of myself and group,
most is good for group, but myself....half half..
"mayb" someof audience is realistic, and see thing directly and wont think too much...

i had performed for "the end" and "ryhtmn ride" in this concert..
dunno why, this concert seem like has no challenge for me..
bcoz in previous, it's challenge to me..
juz i fell enjoy..it's true..1st time i performed "fire", and 2nd concert "time",
both of these, it's challenged.hehe..
this time, 3rd concert, ryhtmn ride,..
for "the end" this show, i feel alot, my feeling seem like bcum strong, it's wore mask and performed, what can i see is passed thru the 2 cavity, it's challenged when in practice,
when performed, juz use feeling, it's really hard.

for my solo, i feel proud, bcoz in the few mins, the stage is mine..
after the concert, i feel proud that my frens that my body has much more improvement
and hav the "geli" feeling...that's wat i want..and some of them understood wat were i doing..
but i feel a bit sad is.....nobody is me, after i told them, they only know, and dun believe that's me...
especially my "sisters".hahaha...so funny, even my junior.
during this piece, a ger was unfortune, even she knocked toward me or opposite, she also get hurt..feel sorry to her..
what i 12 tell my junior who was join drum slices..
they really need more practice, dun always rely on ex senior..
actually mostof u got "talent"..but i feel that waste, coz i feel regret that i din improve myself in the level like u all..

for ryhtmn ride, it's a nice piece.. whatever thing also include in, it feel like....hehe.
i really enjoy it... we hav practiced so much for it.. the relationship that we created is not lie or fate, it's true... i dunno i hav responsible for audience or not, but for myself, i had did the best..

for 2nd team hands member, i love ur all..thx very much for watever understanding...
and i'm not only good in bodyor movement, i also good in "beat"..my beat has improving..hehe

No comments: